Monday, June 10, 2013

David and Jennifer Wedding Commission

This is a painting that I did as a surpass for one of best friend's wedding.  Her mother asked me to do a watercolor painting of them in one of her favorite locations.  This is a 20x30 painting if I remember correctly.  This painting was so much fun working on.  It was interesting delivering it though.  I delivered it in person to Jennifer's mother so I could get her reaction to it.  She absolutely loved it!  Of course I hadn't seen them in such a long time, we ended up standing in the drive way and talking for at least an hour and a half.  While we were talking and there came David and Jennifer pulling up.  Of course this painting was supposed to be a surprise so we had a really fun time trying to explain why in the world I had made the hour trek to her house just to talk to her parents.  We pulled it off though, and the couple had no idea what was in store for them.  Her parents had it framed in the beautiful frame you see here, and they gave it to David and Jennifer the day before the wedding.  Jennifer sent me these pictures of it hanging in her living room!   This piece is especially special because it reminds me that I am getting married in 20 days!  Ahhh!!!!!!

No comments: