Friday, November 23, 2012

Hope you have had some wonderful Holidays

I hope everyone has enjoyed their Thanksgiving holidays.  This year has definitely been an interesting one.  For the first time I didn't have Thanksgiving with my family, which I must admit was very weird. I definitely missed my mom's dressing.  Instead I came down to Hattiesburg with my fiancĂ© to spend thanksgiving with her family.  The trip got interesting when her baby sister was in a car accident thirty minutes after we arrived.  She spent 2 nights in the hospital, but thankfully is home now and doing just fine.  Anyways, with the Holidays there hasn't been much drawing or painting going on.  I worked on one piece before leaving, but never had a chance to get it up on here.  I will do that whenever I get back home sometime tonight.

8x10 portrait
With the holidays coming up I know if you are like me you are trying to figure out how to get that special gift for everyone.  I can personally attest to how great a original piece of art is for someone.

This is a drawing I did last year for my grandmother.  It is a picture of my Aunt who passed away a year prior to the drawing.  It hit my grandmother really hard, so I wanted to give her something extra special.  Having something so personal meant the world to her, and I would love to see other people be able to have similar experiences this Christmas.   Pictures of loved ones, or special memories make some of the most special presents.  Email me at:

artbyjeremiah09@gmail.com

and we can talk about some custom artwork for Christmas presents.

Also look up my etsy shop ArtbyJeremiah and you can buy some pieces from there as well.  Thanks for stopping by.  I look forward to putting some new drawings and paintings up on here very soon.

No comments: