Thursday, November 1, 2012

I guess I need to welcome you here

Sharing my art with the world has been a lifelong dream for me.  If you don't know me, my name is Jeremiah Ross.  I like to call myself a "local artist" from Northeast Mississippi, though most of my art is drawn in the back room of my house and few rarely see it.  If you know anything about an artist you understand the feeling of wanting to share what you do with the rest of the world.  That has been my dream for sometime, but I have never just been able to get it off the ground.  I want my art to go beyond just my sketch books and out into the world.  So this is part of that journey.  I have an email account where you can email me if you want to purchase any of my art, or buy a print of something. It is artbyjeremiah09@gmail.com  I do both commissions and prints.  Also if you just want to talk art at anytime I would be glad to do that.  I hope you enjoy this page.  If you want to send me some of your own artwork I would gladly post it on here as well.  I'm looking forward to this.

If you want to see a few other pieces I have done recently visit http://www.facebook.com/pages/Artwork-by-Jeremiah/106060179497209   like my page!

This is an oil pastel I did of a flower just a few hours ago.  If you have any tips for it leave them in the comment section below.  I really enjoyed working on this one.  I'm wanting to invest in a good set of oil pastels and pastel paper.  I think it would make things so much easier.


No comments: